Image Map

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Sunday Sweats: February recap



Number of days I worked out:  20
I'm calling this a huge win, considering a flu/cold hit me hard in the middle of the month. But on the days I couldn't do a full workout, I still walked and did what I could to keep moving.

Miles Ran: 5
Better than last month. By one mile. I still haven't gotten quite back in the swing of running regularly. But I'm working on getting there.

Personal victory: Completing another year of Xtreme with perfect attendance.
I didn't miss a single day of workouts in eight weeks. (I'll have a more thorough recap of this round of Xtreme next Sunday.)

+++++

February goals:

- Spend five minutes a day stretching. -- MEH
I did this about 50 percent of the days in February. It really did make a difference -- especially after some of those tough workout days. I need to do this more consistently.

- Incorporate a new vegetable into our rotation. -- MEH
We bought some mixed vegetables. But that was as good as it got. Not great. I will keep trying to change it up.

+++++

March goals:

- Run twice a week.
I have some 5Ks coming up, so I better get my legs and lungs back into it.

- Add a fruit or vegetable to my breakfast most days.
I'm really good about having a vegetable or fruit with lunch and dinner, but I kind of ignore those food groups at breakfast. That needs to change.


+++++

Last week's workouts:
Sunday - Off
Monday - Ran 1.5 miles during lunch
Tuesday - Strength circuit workout
Wednesday -Walk/run with Sara during lunch + Partner Cardio with Sean after work
Thursday - Barre with Brittany (she brought out some bands that really challenged us!)
Friday - Off ... I wanted to do Flex Friday, but I ended up having to run an errand instead.
Saturday - Off



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover