Image Map

Friday, December 31, 2010

Friday Fiver: My 2010 in Pictures

Me & Todd Carey
February 2010
My brother brought Todd to Headliners twice this past year.  And I saw Todd three other times too.  In other words, I didn't spend nearly enough time with him.  Looking forward to more Todd shows in 2011.


Tim Stop Trio ... er duo?
March 2010
I took an impromptu trip to Houston in early March to see a friend. Guess who else was there at the same time?  My favorite music discovery of 2009.  Well, at least two of them.  I had a great time surprising Tim and Justin and introducing a few friends to their music.


Beaver Train!
July 2010
What happens when several BV alums gather for a friend's (mine) 30th birthday?  We do the Beaver Train! (For those unaware, this is not dirty...it's a cheer from our alma mater.)


Hotel Carolina
August 2010
So many musicians. So many memories. So many stories I can't share.


Champagne toast
September 2010
I was at an Iowa State football game when my Rangers clinched the American League West. No worries. I toasted as soon as I got home.  I was also in Ames when they won the American League, and I joined my brother for a glass of bubbly.


Bonus pictures:


Blind date with an old friend
October 2011
After 17 years of being long distance friends, Lali and I finally met up in Chicago.  Mikey was there too.  I had a blast with them.  The pizza was delicious as well.  I would love to go visit them in New Jersey soon.


Ice Ice Baby
August 2011
Julie, Kathleen, Courtney and I journeyed back to our teenage years at the Tone Loc/Vanilla Ice concert at the Iowa State Fair. After the show, we got a photo with Mr. Van Winkle himself.  Kind of.  You can barely see me in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover