Image Map

Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Fiver: Music makes the world go 'round

I found this group of music-related questions in a Friday Fiver forum and liked them.  So that's what you get today.

1. What song frequently gets stuck in your head?
There's more than one answer to this question.  "King of Anything," "Teenage Dream," "Just the Way You Are" and "Grenade" are just a few of the songs I will randomly start humming or singing to myself lately.

2. Choose one line from a song that sums up your life thus far.
"It takes the time it takes to get it right" ("True Story" by Tony Lucca)

3. Do you have one all-time favorite song (if so, what is it?) or do you skip around?
I don't even know how to answer this. I have so many favorite songs.  I don't think I could pick ONE "all-time favorite." That's like asking me to pick my favorite friend or favorite cat. Impossible.

4. How do you listen to music most often (pod, radio, etc)?
I use the itunes player on my computer a lot. At home. At work (yes, I lug my laptop to the office with me).  In the car, I listen to the radio or CDs. I don't have a regular-sized ipod (just a shuffle that is perfect for running), but someday I may add that to my possessions. 

5. American Idol: fantastic show or overrated?
Um.  Somewhere in between?  I don't think it's necessarily the best talent show I've ever seen, but I've been known to enjoy it.  Kelly Clarkson, Josh Gracin, Phil Stacey, Carrie Underwood, Daughtry, Kris Allen, Adam Lambert, David Cook, David Archuleta and Allison Iraheta are all in my music collection, and I wouldn't know about them if it wasn't for "American Idol," so I can't hate on it completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover