Image Map

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Planning a special day

I'm in the midst of planning my special me day tomorrow. Remember, I'm taking Chelsea Talks Smack's challenge and re-thinking Valentine's Day.

I have a little business to take care of -- groceries and signing a lease on my new, temporary digs and paying rent (not fun). 

But then I'm free the rest of the day.  Free to pamper myself, which is what I intend to do. I'm still working out all the details.  If it's this hard to plan a special day for myself, I'm not sure I ever want to attempt planning one for someone else.  It's stressful.  And I know myself and the things I like.  Ack. 

My friends/readers can help in one area.  As it currently stands, I have no cable TV, so there will be no "Bachelor" for me on Monday night (seriously bummed).  But I suppose a good movie will be an adequate substitute.  I want it to be the perfect flick for a single and fabulous girl (that's me, I think) on Valentine's Day. Hit me with your suggestions.  Hopefully it's one I own or can access easily (netflix or redbox).  I will post the winning suggestion tomorrow with the rest of my "me" day recap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover