Image Map

Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Fiver: TV Bromances

The other day, a friend posted on facebook about her love of "Scrubs," particularly the bromance between J.D. and Turk. It made me think about my favorite bromances -- Ian Kinsler & Michael Young, Cliff Lee & C.J. Wilson (sniff, sniff), Matt Wertz & Dave Barnes, etc.  The list could go on and on, but for this blog's sake, I'll just stick to the TV ones.

Barney, Ted & Marshall  
"How I Met Your Mother"
Honestly, I couldn't separate just two of them from the threesome. They're a great unit.

Joey & Chandler 
"Friends"
I know this show exists only in syndication, but I don't care. Joey and Chandler forever. I love the episode where Chandler spends Thanksgiving in a box to show Joey how much he cares about him.
 

Tim & Jason 
"Friday Night Lights"
Sure, Riggins was messing around with Jason's girl behind his back, but I still think their friendship was pretty awesome.  Texas Forever.


Artie & Puck 
"Glee"
I don't know how or when their attachment to each other really started, but it's kind of adorable.


Jason & Grant 
"Ghost Hunters"
They end every episode with a fist bump. I wait for it, no lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover