Image Map

Friday, June 3, 2011

Five Questions Friday

Another Friday means another round of Five Questions.  If you want to join in, visit this blog and follow the directions. 
1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool? 
Hmm.  Probably landscaping.  I don't think I'd use a pool enough to justify the expense.  Also, I live in the Midwest where there's a narrow pool-friendly window in terms of weather, so yeah ... I'd probably go with landscaping.

2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up...) Death penalty, yay or nay?
I'm against it.  I know there are some awful criminals out there, and maybe I would feel differently if someone sitting on Death Row had directly affected my life somehow.  But I just don't think it's a good form of punishment when our justice system is so flawed. Some innocent people have been incarcerated and put to death.  

3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?
I don't have kids, and while my furry children get into a lot of things, nothing really stands out right now.

4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?
I haven't been in several years.  And now I'm kind of afraid to go.  I'm not sure I want to hear what they'd have to tell me after this long of a time away.

5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?

This is a hard one.  Cats are definitely up there on my favorite animal list.  They're so independent and sassy --- it amuses me.  When I go to the zoo, I also enjoy the big cat exhibits, but I also love the penguins, meerkats and giraffes.  I pretty much adore all baby animals too, so any exhibit with some little ones is going to grab my attention.  I guess I really don't have stand-out favorite animal.


Does anyone have any fun weekend plans?  I wish I could say I did, but mostly, I just have some projects around the house I want to take care of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover