Image Map

Friday, July 29, 2011

Five Question Friday

Friday's here!!  I'm so excited.  I have a pretty decent weekend ahead.
I'm taking myself to the movies tonight.  Two movies, to be exact.  After a week of horrible baseball by my Rangers (well, at least two of the games ... but they were REALLY ugly) and too much thinking about life (and not enough enjoying it), I need some half-naked Ryan Gosling and Justin Timberlake bare ass.  Yeah, I'm going to see "Crazy, Stupid Love" and "Friends With Benefits" tonight.  Hottt.

Tomorrow, one of my college roommates is coming to visit me.  I haven't seen her in a year, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Sunday night, I'll be indulging in "The Bachelorette: Men Tell All."  I can't wait to see Chris D. again.  *drools*  No one delivered him for my birthday.  Christmas is on the clock.  Someone want to get to work on that?  Ha ha.

Anyway, let me quit rambling now and get to Five Questions Friday so I can actually enjoy the rest of my Friday.  
1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?
I think they're kind of sweet.  Especially on a milestone anniversary or after an illness or obstacle that changed or shaped the relationship. It doesn't have to be a huge ceremony, but I see no harm in rededicating your love and life to one another.


2. What sound/s annoy you the most?
Hawk Harrelson's voice. He's the announcer for the Chicago White Sox. I dread when the Rangers play the White Sox.  Because I live in the Chicago market (10 hours away, WTF?), I am stuck with their broadcast.  Three (or more) hours of Hawk Harrelson saying, "Paulie," "He gone" and "You can put it on the booooard! Yes!" makes me wish I was deaf.

Other sounds that annoy me --- people sucking snot back in their nose (blow it out!), ridiculously loud bass in passing cars and crickets you can't see.

3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?
Definitely all boys.  Like lots of other girls, I've already thought about possible names for my future children, and boys names have been much easier for me to come up with.  And, yes, they might be named after Rangers baseball players.  Or musicians.  We'll have to see.  At this point, I don't see kids in my future, but things could always change.

4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?
Sometimes conventional medicine just can't get the job done.  I fully support anyone who would seek other methods of relief and treatment.

5. Would you take a family member's children and raise them if they needed it?
Absolutely.  Without question.   I'd even do it for a close friend if the situation warranted.  When I care about someone, I'll do whatever I can to help them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover