Image Map

Monday, July 4, 2011

Five Questions Friday -- on Monday

I was out of town on Friday, so I wasn't able to participate in Five Questions Friday on that day.  But I have a little extra time today, so I'm jumping in a few days late.  Happy 4th of July everyone!


1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?
Absolutely.  With the right person, this could be a lot of fun.  I'm also up for skydiving someday.

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
I love the drive-in.  I don't think there's one near here, but I used to go to the one in Ennis a lot.  A double feature for a low price.  It was fabulous.  Of course, the right company makes it even better.

3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
That's not an option where I live, and I'm not sure I'd want it anyway.  I really don't mind grocery shopping.  Now, if someone would put them away for me, I'd take that service.

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
I used to wax, but I never got good at doing it myself, and it was expensive to get it done at a salon al the time.  I'm also not able to inflict pain on myself, so I can't do plucking.  I've been interested in threading, but haven't found a place to do it yet.  I use one of those trimmers you see advertised on TV and in stores to keep my eyebrows in check.

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
I really don't know.  I think I'm pretty different from who I was in high school.  But as I reflect, I also think I had a different perception of myself in high school than what other people saw.  So if any of my high school friends read this, what do you think?  Does my life surprise you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover