Image Map

Friday, August 26, 2011

Five Questions Friday

Yay for two entries in a day.  I really liked the questions listed for this weeks Five Question Friday, so I decided to jump in.

1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?
Today, I got all new flooring in my living room and hallway.  That might seem boring, but I'm pretty excited about it -- it's just one more step toward making my home MINE.  It cost a lot more than I ever thought it would, but it's just one of the realities I'm learning about homeownership.   
2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?
I would love love love to see Garth Brooks.  He's actually going to be performing in Vegas the weekend I'm there, but I know there's no way I'll be able to squeeze it in.  That just means I'll have to go back, right? 
3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?
Least favorite -- Changing the litter box.  If I could toilet train my cats, my life would be so much happier.
Most favorite -- Hmm.  I guess I really don't mind laundry.  Except for the "putting it away" step. 

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?
All the appliances in my house are in pretty good shape, so I'll take the new clothes.  But let's wait a few months.  Once I reach my goal weight, I plan on some major shopping to infuse my wardrobe with some new, fun pieces. 
5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?
No Miracle Whip.  Ever.  So gross.  Mayo all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover