Image Map

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Today, I'm grateful for ...

... coffee.  I need it to start my day, and it never lets me down.

... friends who listen.  Especially those who listen to the things I'm not saying.

... my private blog.  Even though I'm trying to be completely honest on here, there are just some thoughts and feelings I can't and won't share with the world.  I only allow a few that window into my brain.

... music.  It says things I'm feeling/thinking and also things I need to hear.

Thanks to all those who voted on yesterday's inquiry about my hair.  Even though the poll results urge me to cut it, it turns out there is one vote that trumps all -- the bride.  Remember that wedding I'm going to be in this November?  The bride would prefer I keep my hair longer, and I can't say I disagree.  Plus, I want to be a good bridesmaid, so I will obey her wishes.  That gives me a few more months to decide if I want to try something new anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover