Image Map

Thursday, October 6, 2011

This week, I'm grateful for ...

My mind has been going in a lot of different directions lately.  Mostly good ones though, thank goodness.  I always think it's good to pause and think about all the little blessings in my life.  And the big ones that just seem small.

- My furry kids.  A twitter/facebook friend had to say goodbye to her kitty this week.  It made me want to snuggle Cleo and Casey closer.  They, of course, balked at this idea (they snuggle on their terms only), but I did manage to hug and kiss each of them before they scampered off to their favorite napping places.

- Good friends.  No need to name names.  You know who you are.  Thanks for putting up with my water sign moodiness and supporting me always (esp. my most recent decision, which is still a little scary for me to think about).

- Baseball.  I honestly feel sorry for the people who don't like this sport.  They are missing out on a beautiful game full of exciting moments and amazing people.  My Rangers, of course, are the best.  They are the best collection of smiles in Major League Baseball, and they're pretty damn good at that whole baseball thing too.

- My LSB family.  I can't imagine baseball season without them.  Looking forward to putting some faces with names next April.

- My private blog.  As honest as I try to be here, I have some thoughts that I only want to share with a select few.  My VIPs are the best.

- Music.  I can't go a day without it.  I can't imagine my life without it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover