Image Map

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

WLJ: Still misbehavin'

I don't have much to say about my "progress" this week. 

I was not on my best WW behavior.  I wasn't very disciplined with my workouts, and I made some poor food choices.  So I'm not at all surprised that I had a gain.  But I'm not beating myself up over it.  I can't or I'll get nowhere. 

It's a new week and time to get back to work.  I'm already doing better than I did a week ago (in terms of food choices and workouts), so I expect I'll have a happier, wordier entry next week.


Weight-loss goal: 40 lbs.
This week's progress: +0.4 lbs.
Progress to date: -13.6 lbs.
Non-scale victory: I went to an indoor waterpark with friends over the weekend.  It was the first time I've worn a swimsuit in public (without some kind of cover) in years.  The waterpark was a blast, and I don't think I hurt anyone's vision either. Double win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover