Image Map

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WLJ: Too much going on

For the second week in a row, I don't have much to say.  I think I'm kind of at a lull.  Mostly because I have a lot of other things on my mind and plate right now.

- The Rangers are in the World Series (and one win away from winning it all), so I've been staying up way later than I should.
- I've been out of town a lot, so my fridge is not well-stocked and I've been making bad food choices.
- I've written a bit about The Distraction. He is completely in my head, and I'm preoccupied by that.

I know these are just excuses.  And I know I need to make my goal my priority.  I can see why women with far more on my plate (multiple jobs, spouses, kids, etc.) would have trouble losing weight.  I certainly don't have those same excuses, but I can see the obstacles.  I promise I will soon get back to being diligent.


Weight-loss goal: 40 lbs.
This week's progress: -0.4 lbs.
Progress to date: -14 lbs.
Non-scale victory: I ran my second 5K of the month on Saturday.  Jogged is probably a better word.  I kept pace with a good friend who had never really run that far.  I enjoyed the opportunity to chat with her (yes, I blabbed the whole way -- you can ask her), and I finished the whole thing, so I consider that a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover