Image Map

Friday, November 18, 2011

Five Questions Friday

Since NaNoWriMo is sucking all of my creativity, I'm going back to Five Questions Friday for today's entry.  I really like this week's questions!

1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood?
Music, in general, usually puts me in a good mood.  And there are plenty of songs that cheer me up, but here are my top five:

2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one?
I have a fake Christmas tree.  I'm not opposed to the real ones.  We never had one growing up because my brother has terrible allergies.  So I've always been more comfortable with the fake trees.  They're so much less maintenance, and they look just fine.  I haven't figured out where I'm going to put the tree this year ... it'll be my first Christmas in my very own house.  Pretty cool, huh?

3. What are you thankful for?
A wonderful family, supportive and fun friends, my health, my furbabies, my job, music and baseball ... you know, all the things that keep me going and give me reason to get out of bed everyday.

4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?
I used to love poodle skirts and saddle shoes (I may have watched "Grease" too much), but I don't know that I'd want to wear them now.  Hmm.  I really can't think of anything.

5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?
Growing up, we lived about ten miles from the nearest gas station, so I was taught never to let my gas get too low.  I usually fill up when I have about a quarter tank left.  I've only gotten the "low fuel" warning once with my new car, and it gave me a minor panic attack.  Never again. 

I have a fun weekend ahead.
This guy is going to be playing a concert IN MY LIVING ROOM!




Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover