Image Map

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Getting organized in the kitchen

I love to bake and cook ... when I have/make time.  I am constantly bookmarking and printing out recipes online, mostly from Pinterest or Iowa Girl Eats.

This is what my recipe collection looks like right now ...


Who can find anything in there, right?

I started thinking about how I wanted to organize them.  I could go the traditional route with recipe cards and an accompanying box.  But I can be kind of messy in the kitchen, so I decided a binder with sheet protectors is probably the way to go.  I stopped at a stationery store today and got the first bit of supplies.




Now, I just have to decide what kind of paper the recipes are going to be displayed on. 
Etsy to the rescue!
I found three options I'm interested in ...

A

B

C


All three designs come as a set of PDFs I can then print on my own. 
So I'll have to find a place to print them.

What do you think?
How do you keep your recipes organized?

1 comment:

  1. I just did the same thing this past week for my cooking blog! I purchased option B a few weeks ago and really love them, especially since I am able to type the recipes before printing them out.

    Happy cooking!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover