Tuesday, January 31, 2012

WLJ: Any loss is good, right?

I'm kind of frustrated today.

I worked out really hard last week.

I stayed within my points.

But my efforts didn't show up on the scale.

Two tenths of a pound?  Seriously?

Ugh.

I know this is how it goes sometimes. I've watched enough "Biggest Loser" to know about the ups and downs. But I'm still disappointed.  And working hard not to be discouraged.

I have to remind myself that this is going to be a long process, especially with my PCOS working against me. I didn't put on this weight in a few months, and it's not going to come off in just a few months.  

I WILL GET THERE.


Weight-loss goal: 40 lbs.
This week's progress: -0.2 lbs.
Progress to date: -16.4 lbs.
Non-scale victory: I am starting to feel a difference in how my clothes fit.

1 comment:

  1. Really Good Post!!

    The iMRS is truly the most effective PEMF health and wellness device available on the market today. Please browse our pages and discover more information about the iMRS. IMRS Store Information.
    http://bit.ly/udJ173

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover