Image Map

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A glimpse at my future

For as long as I can remember, I've been fascinated by psychics. My favorite episodes of "The Montel Williams Show" always included Sylvia Browne. I love watching John Edwards' "Crossing Over" when I catch it on TV. I can't comprehend how their minds work, but I still think they're legit. Sure there are a few individuals who exploit and lie to make a few bucks, but there are plenty more who use their gift for good. I talked to one of them on Sunday night.

I was referred to an intuitive (this is the preferred term) by a blogger I've followed for a few years now. She wrote about her incredible experience in November, and I was curious. I contacted the blogger about it and asked about the cost and how to contact this person. The price was reasonable (and half of it goes to a great charity), so I stored the information away. 

Over the past month, I've been feeling uncertain about some things in my life. I decided it was time to get in touch with the intuitive.  She only works on referrals, and she requires two photos to make sure she can read someone before she gives them a reading. We made payment arrangements and set a phone date for Sunday night. I was anxious and excited all at once.

At first, I didn't know what to say, do or ask, but she's pretty easy to talk to and listen to, so she quickly set me at ease.  She had some really interesting insights to share, and I'm glad I took notes because it was A LOT of information.  It was really therapeutic though. She doesn't sugar coat anything. She tells it like it is. She warned me about some tough times ahead, but gave me hope in a few areas too.

I was a little overwhelmed with all of it.  She said we could/should do a follow up/refresher in 2-3 weeks.  I'm going to make some notes between now and then so I get the answers I need. All in all, it was really, really interesting.  And I definitely have a certain sense of peace and a clarity about my life.  That might sound silly, but it's my reality.

If you have a chance to talk with someone like this, I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover