Image Map

Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Farewell to March

In like a lion, out like a lamb.
That's a fair description of my March.

There were some ups ...

- Visited friends in Phoenix, where I climbed (three-fourths of) Camelback Mountain and sampled delicious wines.

- Took in 2.5 Rangers spring training games, including one where Nolan Ryan said, "hello" to me.

- Saw and chatted with one of my favorite music boys.

- Won blog giveaways from Brunch with Amber and Sarcasm & Curls.


.... And some downs ...

- Health issues in the family.

- Friend drama. I trusted people I shouldn't have. Enough said.

- General frustration with some areas of my life I don't want to discuss publicly.


Looking back, the ups definitely outnumbered the downs, even though it didn't always feel that way.  Maybe that's why these month-in-review posts are so valuable. They remind me that even though I have bad days, I also have plenty of good days.  
And plenty to smile about.

Let's see what April has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover