Image Map

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sunny Saturday ... and a winner!

I'd say it's been a relaxing weekend so far, but your idea of relaxation and mine might be different.

I slept "late." (Until eight.)


I went to Zumba.


I cleaned the bathroom, living room and kitchen.


Still ahead, I need to do some more writing on my novel, do some laundry and make sure I have everything I need for my trip.

The weather is gorgeous here today.  Bright and sunny and 60 degrees.  As soon as I'm done with my house work, I'm heading out for a walk along the lake. Add that to my to-do list.

Oh, and I need to announce the winner of the  
Mary Kay Pedicure Set...



I had seven entries, so I put the numbers 1 and 7 into the Random Number Generator ...


Comment #4 belongs to  
PrincessBru!

Congrats!!

I'll get your prize in the mail on Monday.

Thanks to everyone who entered. 
I like giving things away, even when the response is small. 
I'll do another one in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover