Image Map

Friday, March 9, 2012

Best Reads of the Week

 I'm so glad it's Friday. I have nothing planned this weekend -- except getting ready for my upcoming trip -- but I'm looking forward to it anyway. I'll definitely be getting in a few workouts and some writing as well.  Good times.  Ha ha.

Anyhow, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite blog posts from this week ...

Jen @ People I Want To Punch In the Throat, as always, offers some hilarious insights about people she sees at Disney World.

Rachael @ Southified Masshole interviews Perez Hilton (and she's giving something away too).

Liz @ WeLoveDates told us which dating rules we need to break now.  Right now.  So much good advice in there. I've seen too many people violate those rules and then wonder why things didn't work out.  Myself included.

Jennifer @ Bliss to Bean shared details of a recent girls night.  I agree with her when she says girls nights are very important.  I don't get to have these nearly often enough since none of my close friends live nearby.

Casey @ Stress Case shared how she felt after someone broke into their apartment.  When I lived in Texas, my apartment was burglarized. I have all the same anxiety Casey described here.  Sometimes I find it hard to enjoy weekends away and vacations because I'm so worried about my home.

I'll announce the winner tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover