Image Map

Friday, April 27, 2012

Finally Friday!!

This week has been crawling by. 
Seriously. 
On Tuesday, I woke up thinking it was Thursday. 
I knew I was doomed from that point.  

But finally ... the weekend is here, and I'm looking forward to a few days down.

This weekend, I will ...

Go to Zumba.
I'll head there right after work.  
It's the perfect start to the weekend.


Watch the Rangers.
They currently boast the best record in all of baseball.  
And that boy pictured up there has the lowest ERA in the American League.  
Go Matty!!  
Go Rangers!!
Love those boys. 
So glad they're back in my life.


Work on my novel.
I just finished Chapter 21 last night. 
I'm starting to feel like I'm nearing the end.  
What do you think, readers?


Figure out my fitness schedule for the next eight weeks.
At my gym, you buy a punch card every eight weeks 
and load them up with as many hours (punches) as you think you'll need. 
You can't carry them over, so this is a big gamble sometimes.  
This last session, I bought four punches too many.  
Sigh.


Go for a run. Or maybe two.
If the weather's decent, I plan to try and sneak in a run on Saturday.
And maybe Sunday.  
We'll see.


Clean my room.
I'm pretty good at keeping the rest of the house presentable, 
but my room is a bit of a disaster right now.  
I need to get on that.


What are you doing this weekend?


You should start it by listening to this.
That's my boy, Tim Stop, playing a cover of Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel."  
SiriusXM has picked it up and is going to start playing it on the Coffee House station. 
I don't have SiriusXM, but if one of you hears it, be sure to let me know.


Happy Friday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover