Image Map

Monday, April 16, 2012

Music Monday: Micah Dalton - "High and Low"

I've been listening to this guy casually for a few years.  I mean, we share a name, so he has to be cool, right?  A lot of my favorite boys talk about him a lot, so I've kept up with his tunes but sadly haven't actually seen him live.  His latest album "Blue Frontier" came out on March 13, and it is fantastic.  I listened to it pretty much non-stop on my drive to Ames a few weeks ago and it's been in solid rotation ever since.  This song, in particular, struck me.  I think it might just be the perfect theme song for the two main characters in the novel I'm writing.  What do you think, beta readers?  Does this sound like Luke and Cori or what?

1 comment:

  1. It's VERY Luke/Cori!! I like it! Maybe it should be on the movie soundtrack?? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover