Image Map

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I'm loving ...

... that all my DFW-area friends seem to be OK after yesterday's storms.
Scary stuff, y'all.

... the fact that I get to watch real live baseball that counts this weekend.
In the home stadium of my favorite team, no less.
Go Rangers!

...Dunkin' Donuts Strawberry Shortcake coffee.
I was skeptical, but it sounded interesting.
It's delicious. Just the right amount and type of flavor.

... my new DREAMY shirt from Wide Right & Natty Lite.
 Yep, that's Fred Hoiberg's face.
He is dreamy.

... my vivid imagination.
I have so much fun creating stories in my head.
Some of them turn into novels, and some are just for me.
I wish I could explain it better.

... friends who encourage my crazy and half-crazy ideas.
You want your book to be a movie? I can see it. I want to be in it.
You're interested in not one, but two guys who have no clue? Go for it. Have both of them.
You want to road trip this summer to hear some music? I'll go with you.
No one's said that last one. Yet. But I'm hoping.

... that I get to try a new workout this weekend with a new friend.
Let's do it .

... this blog entry Laura posted yesterday.
It's pretty spot on.
Guys, please take notes.

Swoon.
I would start stepping out in front of taxis if I thought Ryan might save me.
Bad idea?

... this poster/saying I found a few weeks ago.
 After what I went through last week, it's appropriate.

What are you loving this week?
Go over and link up with Jamie.

4 comments:

  1. Haha love it!! I would gladly jump in front of a bus if Ryan Gosling would save me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! I can't wait to see you Saturday & hang out tailgating & playing Sunday in Gaby's class. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Wednesday posts.
    I look forward to them every week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shortcake coffee? OH, that sounds delicious! HOpe your Easter weekend is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover