Image Map

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Let me tell you, I am not feeling much love - for anyone or anything - this week. 
But I'll try to think of a few things for this link-up with Jamie.

I'm loving ...

... watermelon.
I'm pretty sure I've eaten three pounds of it in the last week.
Is that a problem?

/// \\\

I can so relate to many of the cartoons ... like this one:
 Thanks to Haley at Cardigan Junkie for introducing me to this site.

/// \\\

... the beautiful weather we've been having lately.
Highs in the 70s and 80s. It's been perfect!
I'm looking forward to taking advantage of it this weekend ...
... by going running and cleaning my windows.
I know how to party.

/// \\\

... my thoughtful Twitter friends.
A few weeks ago, I mentioned casually that almost all of my Garth Brooks CDs 
were stolen a few years ago in an apartment burglary.
Two of my followers eagerly offered to help me solve that.
Thanks so much, Herbie & Michael.

/// \\\

... reality TV.
A new season of "The Bachelorette" started Monday.
"Teen Mom" is coming back in a few weeks.
"Big Brother" returns in July.
I don't know why, but I am fascinated by these shows.

/// \\\

And, yep, that's all I've got this week. I'm feeling kind of blah.
I blame the Rangers, who have lost two consecutive games.
Yep, that must be it. It can't be anything else.

I hope your week is going better than mine.

What are you loving?

5 comments:

  1. Garth Brooks was in Dallas yesterday! He was at the Children's Hospital. I love him. If he EVER tours again, I'm so going! That is so awesome you got replacement CDs! I wish I could find my Garth CDs!

    Sadly I can't relate to busty girl problems. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Garth!!! I am in the same BLAH mood. I had to pull crap out of my rear for my What I am loving but I managed. I don't blame the Rangers...although they are not helping. Everything I love in life is them right now. I blame myself for being an idiot. I love watermelon though! I may have to get some this weekend if I go off my fast...which could happen any second. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Busty Girl comics - they speak my life! lol!

    Maybe that should be my pseudonym on Twitter: "Busty Librarian" - then I can be snarky and people won't know it's me! Well, unless they read this post! lol!

    I hope your mood improves, I'm pretty blah right now too, but I thinks that's because it's finals week and I'm just overwhelmed :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to check out the Busty Girl comics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DYING at these comics - how funny! And yess Garth Brooks - you have the best friends!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover