Image Map

Monday, June 11, 2012

Music Monday: Songs for "I Do"

I went to the wedding of one of my college roommates this weekend.  I always feel honored to be invited to witness or be a part of someone's big day.  Also, I usually think about what I would do for my hypothetical wedding.

I'm still not sure I'll ever get married. But if I do, you better believe music will be a HUGE part of the day.  My favorite people just keep writing all these sappy, perfect love songs.

Here are a few of the ones on my list:

Dave Barnes - "Nothing Fancy"

\\\///

Andy Davis - "Bigger Than Us"

\\\///

Matt Wertz - "I Will Not Take My Love Away"

\\\///

Tyrone Wells - "You're The One"

\\\///

Tony Lucca - "Happily Ever After"

\\\///

Melissa Polinar - "Always Need You"

\\\///

Ernie Halter - "Better"

\\\///

Miranda Lambert - "Safe"

\\\///

Michael Buble - "Everything"

\\\///

John Mayer - "Only Heart"


\\\///

This list could go on and on, but I should probably call it quits right here.

What songs did you have or would you want at your wedding?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what I want played at the wedding, but I'm kinda wanting a "flash mob" to do the Thriller dance at the reception. Yeah, I'm weird!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had Everything by Michael Buble at our wedding. Definitely one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover