Image Map

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Social - Fall fun!

It has been a wonderfully lazy weekend so far.  
I did nothing yesterday, unless you count catching up on my DVR as productive.  
I haven't even touched my weekend to-do list.  
Guess I'll have to get after that today. 


Before I start on laundry and cleaning, time to work in a little Sunday Social!



Sunday Social


1. What is your favorite fall activity?
Going to college football games.
This will be the first year my parents and I don't have season tickets.
But I hope to go tailgate with friends a few times.

\\\\////

 2. Do you follow a football team? if so which one and why?
Iowa State Cyclones.
Me after the big triple-overtime win over our in-state rivals last year.
 I didn't go to ISU, but I grew up in the heart of Cyclone Country. 
My mom is an alum, and my brother went to school there too.  
I was raised in cardinal and gold, and I will probably be disowned if I marry a Hawkeye fan. 
I'm also a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, but I'm not quite as passionate about them as I am my Cyclones.


\\\\////

3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
The leaves changing color.

I missed this so much while I was living in Texas.
The reds, golds and oranges make fall drives so gorgeous.


\\\\////

4. Fav fall outfit staples?
Sweaters.






\\\\////

5. Thing you are looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
The Color Run.

 I'm doing my very first one on Oct. 6 in Des Moines.
I'm so excited. 


\\\\////

6. Favorite fall holiday? Traditions?
Thanksgiving is pretty great.
 We don't do anything special.
It's usually just me, my parents and my brother.
And sometimes a few friends.
I love the idea that Thanksgiving is just about being together ... and eating good food.
And sometimes football too.


\\\\////




2 comments:

  1. cute blog!

    New follower :)

    Look forward to continue reading your blog!

    xo
    chritina
    livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother is a Chiefs fan. He's from PA and hates the Steelers. We have no idea how he came to be this way. His life goal is to make it to a game!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover