Image Map

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Coffee talk

Happy National Coffee Day!

I enjoy at least one cup of coffee every single day, so this "holiday" isn't a huge deal. 
But I'll celebrate it anyway.  
I'm sipping a fresh cup right now after finishing a nice morning run.  
In honor of National Coffee Day, here are some of my favorites.


Caribou Daybreak
This is my go-to for everyday. 
It's smooth and light.  
Perfect for a morning. 

\\\\////

Dunkin' Donuts Cinnamon Spice
 I bought this on a whim last month and I am obsessed.  
I've been trying to save it for weekends though so it's kind of a treat.

\\\\////


Green Mountain Island Coconut
I tried this as a friend's house in April, and I love it.  
I'm very interested in other Green Mountain flavors too, but they aren't available locally.  
I've considered buying it online, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Also, it's only available seasonally, which is probably what makes it extra appealing.

\\\\////

Starbucks Christmas Blend
Some people countdown the days to Pumpkin Spice Lattes.  
I eagerly await the release of this.
Again, it's only available seasonally. 
I may or may not stockpile it.

\\\\////

 Do you have a favorite that I should try? 


Don't forget about my book release giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. I love Dunkin Donuts' original, Hazelnut, and French Vanilla. Also, I don't like the Pumpkin Spice stuff, but I love the Christmas Blend!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover