Image Map

Monday, September 24, 2012

Music Monday: Curtis Peoples - "Holding Me Down"

I was working on my running playlist the other day and added this gem.  It has a great tempo, and I just love Curtis Peoples.



I actually took the video featured here almost four years ago when I saw Curtis with Todd Carey in Evanston, Ill.  I remember that night well. I left my house at 10 a.m. Arrived in Evanston a little after 6 p.m.  Doors were at 7 p.m.  Show started at 8 p.m.  Show ended at 11 p.m.  Talked to Curtis and Todd for a little while after the show.  I arrived back home a little after 7 a.m.  Tweeted Curtis and texted Todd to let them know I made it home (as they insisted).  Showered.  Arrived at work at 8 a.m.  Yeah.  I actually did that.  By myself.  Music makes me do crazy things.  But it was so worth it.  Great show, and some great friendships started that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover