Image Map

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Social

I've enjoyed a really nice and relaxing weekend.

Friday:
Hard copy proof of my novel arrived.
5-mile walk.
DVR time.
A glass of wine.
Rangers baseball.

Saturday: 
I was going to run, but I woke up and saw it was 32 degrees out.  Pass.
Slept in a little.
Parents came to visit.
Yard work commenced.
More DVR time.
Rangers baseball.

Today, I plan to watch a little more "Drop Dead Diva," catch some Rangers baseball (and hope they actually win one game this series) and possibly play Sims 3.  Yeah, exciting times.  But, you know what? I love it.

Anyhow ... it's been a little while since I hooked up with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social.  
I decided it was time to get back at it.

Sunday Social


1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
Go skydiving.  Seriously ... I really want to do this, and yet I would probably chicken out at the last minute if I got the opportunity.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
> Working in a job that inspires and challenges me.
> Two more published books.
> Maybe in a relationship.
> Maybe a mom.

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
> Texas Rangers' playoff baseball.
> Three great concerts -- Tony Lucca, Eric Hutchinson and Stephen Kellogg & the Sixers.
> More dates.  And maybe even one that leads to something more.
> An Iowa State Cyclones bowl game.

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
That it is always a reflection of me and what's going on in my life.  

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
Probably not.  I like where I live, and I am surrounded by some awesome people, but I hope to someday live closer to my parents and brother.  But ... as I've learned in life, the plans I have don't always end up being the life I live.  Never say never.

6. What is your morning routine?
6:45 a.m > First alarm goes off. 
6:47 a.m. > Hit snooze once I finally hear it. 

7:00-7:20 > Finally get up.
After I'm up > Shower, get dressed, minimal makeup, grab coffee and breakfast and head to work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover