Image Map

Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK ...

... that I took yesterday off from blogging.
After putting up two posts each on Monday and Tuesday, I slacked for a day.
I'm also not in much of a "loving" mood, so "What I'm Loving Wednesday" wasn't for me.
Maybe next week will be better.

\\\\////

... to be excited about the arrival of my "Magic Mike" DVD.
I can fast forward through all of the "plot" and just watch the best parts.
That's right -- the dance scenes
Wish I had some girlfriends who lived closer so they could join me.

\\\\////

... that I changed my weekend plans so I could see Tim Stop tomorrow.
It's no secret that he's one of my favorites.
I mean, he's prominently featured in my new book.
His show is just what I need right now.

\\\\////

... that I had a Just Dance 4 Party all by myself last night.
I had a free RedBox rental for the game, so I grabbed it.
I'm terrible at dancing, but it can be so much fun.
I was sweating by the third song.

\\\\////

... to count the aformentioned dance party as a workout.
I broke a sweat.
I was out of breath.
I was up and moving.  
So it counts.

\\\\////

... that after three dates, I'm still not sure how I feel about a guy.
He's really nice, I always look forward to seeing him and I enjoy spending time with him.
But I feel like I should be feeling something more by now, shouldn't I?
Or maybe I've put too much stock in books, movies, TV shows and songs.

\\\\////

What's OK with you?

5 comments:

  1. You crack me up. There are no rules in love and well...war. Everything comes at it's own pace. Here is the funny thing, knowing you I would anticipate that you would be a hard nut to crack. You just aren't giving your heart away to anyone who hasn't earned it. That's the way I see Micah. Just have fun and don't live by someone else's rules...books, TV, Movies are all wonderful but my experience is it is also not life. Life is better but it isn't as pretty or neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dance parties are definitely work outs!! and i cant believe i hvnt seen magic mike yet. I need to get on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA!!! I would probably do the same with Magic Mike. There is no reason for all that talking.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another reason for you to move to Texas- you would have friends to watch Magic Mike with (I'm sure saying)... ;)

    How does that old song go? "You can't hurry love...". It's not like the movies or books (sadly). I know it doesn't make sense now, but you'll know when you KNOW (one way or the other). I know, it makes no sense. Keep me posted!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Newest follower here! I found you through the Thursday link up! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover