Image Map

Monday, October 15, 2012

Music Monday: Josh Hoge - "New Dirt"

A few weeks ago, I posted about the wonderful Will Hoge.  This week, I'm posting about his equally talented brother, Josh.  There is some serious music talent in those family genes.  Each brother has a distinct style and sound of his own, and I am so glad to have them both in my music collection.

I have loved Josh Hoge's voice for years.  I actually think I owned his music before I owned Will's.  I have listened to his first album over and over dozens of times.  And his Christmas album is one of my favorites.

A few weeks ago, Josh released a new album, "I'm Still Here," and I cannot get enough of it.  This song was the first one to hit me hard.


Other favorites:  "That's Breaking a Heart" and "Make a Little Room"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover