Image Map

Monday, November 5, 2012

5 for Five

PartyOfOne


Check out how I fared with last week's goals -- green means I succeeded, and red means I failed.

1.  Four workouts.
I finally did it.  One run, one yoga session and two walks last week. YAY!

2.  Read two books.
I finished "The Book Thief" and breezed through a Harlequin. Still counts.

3.  Clean out the fridge and freezer.
They look empty and sad now.

4.  Track WW points every day.
I am not good at tracking when I'm out of town ... which was Fri-Sun.

5.  Comment on at least five blog posts each day.
You're welcome, lovely bloggers.

\\\\////

Here are my new goals for the week ahead ...

1.  Complete three runs.
The weather is supposed to be great. 
It won't be this way for long.  
I need to take advantage.

2. Clean out my kitchen cupboards.
This needs to be done so badly.

3.  Write at least 10K words for National Novel Writing Month.
I wrote less than 1K on the first day and then was away from my computer.
Time to catch up.

4.  Track WW points every day.
I'm going to try this one again.

5.  Update my baseball blog.
I haven't written anything since the season ended.
I really need to do some post-season/pre-Hot Stove thoughts.

\\\\////

What are your goals for the week?

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! That is awesome. I'm just happy at the end of the week when I get one thing I set out to do accomplished.
    Do you have a mobile WW app to track on?
    I track everything on my phone. I'm going to text you about WW one of these days for some advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did AWESOME last week! I'm excited for you :) You had some great successes last week! Can't wait to hear how you do again this week- I know it's going to be another good week for you!

    Thanks for linking up again and your consistent support of {5 for Five}!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl those are some great goals! KUDOS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!! Your list from last week was the opposite of mine - I had four fails and one success, so you definitely did better!! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover