Image Map

Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's OK Thursday

 
Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK ...

... that I decided to hand out candy at the last minute.
As in trick-or-treating started at 6 p.m., and that's when I left to get candy.
I got to enjoy the last hour of Beggar's Night (that's what Iowans call it).
There are some really cute kiddos out there.

\\\\////

... to be a little weirded out by all the cobwebs I went through during my run yesterday.
There were dozens.  Literally dozens. I'm sure they were fake.
I know it was Halloween and all, but I felt like this song should have been on my playlist:


\\\\////

... that I scraped up my knuckles cleaning out the freezer yesterday.
I didn't even realize I was bleeding until I saw red on the white freezer bottom.
Oops.  Don't worry, I cleaned it up.
And now that freezer is clean and reorganized.

\\\\////

... to be excited about starting National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) today.
My latest book, "Riffs of Regret" was born during this event last year.
Maybe I'll get another book out of this round.
Let's do this.

\\\\////

... that I've had some really weird dreams lately.
Last week, I kept knocking on doors to find someone and no one would tell me where he was.
The other night, Todd Carey was a bartender at my high school reunion.
Where the eff does my subconscious come up with this stuff?

\\\\////

... to be sad about dropping my phone last week.
I've dropped it before, but apparently that was the last straw.
It seems I've broken some pixels in the display, and the spots keep growing.
I can't justify a new phone right now, so I'll just have to put up with this for awhile:

\\\\////

... to be so ready for another weekend of fun.
Tailgating, dinner with friends, Hot Chocolate Run.
Yep, it's gonna be a good one, friends.
I hope you have fun planned too.

\\\\////

What's OK with you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover