Image Map

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday

I'm probably the only blogger not posting pics of some great Halloween party or costume today.  
Wait, you know what?  How's this?

Every ginger child should be Raggedy Ann at some point in her life.

I must have been about three in this photo.
So, in other words, it was my last Halloween before I got a little brother.
Insert your own punchline here.

Yeah, so I'm not big into Halloween these days. Lame, right?
I don't like scary movies, costumes are expensive (and I'm not creative enough to come up with one on the cheap) and I really don't need to be eating candy.
Sorry.

One thing I am into at this point in the fall is tailgating.
I went last week with my best friend and a new friend before the Baylor-ISU game. Go Cyclones!
We had such a good time.
I wish I could tell you about it, but what happens at tailgate stays at tailgate.
We're going to do it again this weekend. BEAT OU!!
It's a morning game, so I'm trying to decide what to take.
Off to Pinterest I go ...


Easy breakfast casserole
So easy to make, especially if you stir it up the night before.

Cinnamon roll cupcakes
They look easy, portable and delicious.

Mimosas
Can't go wrong.  And so easy.

Hot apple cider with peach schnapps and triple sec
I've also considered cider with cinnamon schnapps. Mmm.

Cards Against Humanity
Because these are the perfect people to play this game with.


Most of my pins on Pinterest are food.
I really need to start actually cooking more of them instead of just drooling over them.


What have you been pinning lately?

3 comments:

  1. I think I gained 5 pounds just reading your blog today! YUMMY!!!
    How have I never been Raggedy Ann? I was a ginger child! I missed that! I was a princess and stuff like that. I feel jipped! LOL
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need those cinnamon roll cupcakes in my life, stat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of my Pins are sarcastic and/or funny (to me). I probably don't pin enough food.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover