Image Map

Friday, November 30, 2012

'Tis the season ... for snowmen

I've seen lots of Christmas trees by now - on the blogs, on Facebook, on Twitter.  I'm a little jealous. Because of some things happening in my life, I'm not decorating my house for Christmas this year.  Sad, huh?

I miss my baseball-themed Christmas tree. The little fiber optic one I put up helps a little, but it's not the same. I would rather have the baseball skirt I made and the tree covered with baseballs and baseball cards and all lit up in red, white and blue (Rangers colors).  I miss that tree.

And I really miss my little snowmen.

They're my most prevalent holiday decorations. I have a snowman rug, a light-up snowman decoration, and a few other random items.  The collection grows each year.

These are my favorites:


I got them through a work gift exchange a few years ago.  Obviously, there's one missing.  I have been searching all over for the "speak no evil" snowman.  I'm thisclose to giving up.  I'm just not sure he exists anywhere.

See ... I just love snowmen. Why?

1 - They're cute.
2 - I can leave them up through February.


What's your favorite holiday decoration? Why?

1 comment:

  1. I also love snowmen...cute, I can keep them up longer than just the holidays, and they are holiday neutral. All my ornaments are snowmen too :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover