Image Map

Monday, December 3, 2012

5 for Five

PartyOfOne

Check out how I did with my goals this week. Green = Success. Red = Failure. 

1.  Update my baseball blog.
It wasn't a great post, but at least it's an update.

2.  Finish the current book and read another. 
Done.
I finished reading "How to Be Single" and then BARELY finished "Hidden Wives" last night.
Two very different reads, but I enjoyed both.

3. Write and mail "thank you" notes.
Done.

4.  Write 15K words.
Not even close.
But I kept writing, so my readers can rest easy.

5.  Four workouts.
Done.
Yoga on Tuesday, Shred on Wednesday, Wii Zumba on Thursday and Friday.

\\\\////

Here are my new goals for the week ahead ...

1.  Take stuff to Goodwill.
I have a trunk full of clothes and other items.
I need to get them out.

2.  Make a Christmas craft.
As I mentioned on Friday, I'm not able to put up decorations this year, so I'm lacking some holiday spirit.
Maybe a craft will help me pull out of that.

3. Film my part of the bloggers' Christmas music video.
This is going to be so fun when it's done.
Don't worry, I'll share.

4.  Drink 60 oz. of water each day. 
I have gotten away from drinking water like I should.
Time to get back to it.

5.  Four workouts.
Keeping this one.

\\\\////

What are your goals for the week?
Link up with Jenn and Jessica and share!

1 comment:

  1. Get it girl!!!
    Good luck on accomplishing your goals this week!!!

    XO.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover