Image Map

Monday, December 10, 2012

Music Monday: Tim Halperin - "Maybe This Christmas"

I love love love Tim Halperin. To the point where I had to vehemently defend him on twitter last baseball season when he struggled with The National Anthem before a game.  I kept telling people not to judge him on that one performance, but rather to look him up on YouTube and see the talent that he really is.  I don't know if they did, but I guess their opinion doesn't really matter in the end, does it? There will always be critics ... in music and in life.

Anyhow, Tim co-wrote this Christmas tune with another one of my favorites, Ernie Halter.  It's on Tim's Christmas album, which I bought the day of its release.  I highly encourage you to check it out if you're into holiday music.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this song!! It's so fun! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover