Image Map

Monday, January 14, 2013

5 for Five

PartyOfOne

Let's see how I did with last week's goals, shall we?

\\\\//// 

Here are my new goals for the week ahead ... 

Average five Weight Watchers activity points per day. 
I've been really good at getting workouts in.
And five activity points is very doable. 

Finish and send Chapter 9 to my readers.
Major fail. Sorry!
I've written some, but it's not ready yet.

Wash the car.
She only stayed clean for about a day.
But oh well. It was still nice while it lasted.

Shred junk mail.  
Blech. 
I was just not very productive.
 
Do one random act of kindness.  
 I didn't really leave the house much last week.
So I didn't have a chance to do this.

\\\\////

And, now, for the week ahead ...

Finish and send Chapter 9 to my readers. 
I need to keep writing.
I'm not doing much else.

Promote -- via Twitter or Facebook -- at least one blog post per day.
I follow a ton of blogs, and you all are putting some good stuff out there.
I need to start sharing.  Bloggers need to support each other in that way.

Shred junk mail. 
I just keep tossing it in a closet.
That won't make it disappear.

Try a new food. 
I've been really good with my food choices, but I'm getting in a rut.
I'm thinking spaghetti squash may be my new trial. Anyone have a good recipe?

Do one random act of kindness. 
This is part of my five yearly goals.
Time to get started.

What are your goals for the week?
Link up with Jenn and Jessica and share!

3 comments:

  1. Here's my spaghetti squash recipe:
    http://kedarhower.blogspot.com/2011/04/spaghetti-squash-stir-fry.html

    Promoting blog posts can totally be considered an act of kindness! I'm trying to do this more too. Great writing needs to be shared.

    I think I'll have to have a shredding party soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I know you want to get Chapter 9 out...I am behind so I am kind of glad you haven't I did read this weekend but I am not caught up yet. That is my goal this week..you write 9 and I will get through 8! haha! I love this book! I am just swamped with life and my personal crisis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh-- I have a huge pile of stuff to shred, and an even bigger pile of papers to go through. I just really don't want to do it... Lol. Good for you and your workouts!! I need to get more in.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover