Image Map

Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK ...

... to be really stoked about February.
I start my new job and begin looking for a new place to live.
And MLB pitchers and catchers report.
For a short month, February has a lot of potential.

... to drink orange juice directly out of the container.
I live alone, so I'm not spreading germs with anyone.
Who wants to wash another dish?
Fair game.

... to consistently work out to the Britney Spears station on Pandora.
It's such a good, upbeat mix of artists.
But I'm open to other suggestions.
What do you work out to?

... to cancel my online dating subscription before it's over.
I'm just not into it.
Tunnel vision, lots of other things going on, etc.
I'm not giving anyone a fair chance right now.

... to get sucked into "Chopped" marathons.
I love watching the chefs combine random ingredients.
They make some of the most ridiculous dishes on there.
I don't think I'd want to taste half of them.

... to buy a Ravens shirt for the Super Bowl.
They're not my full-time team, but they have a Cyclone on the roster.
I adore Kelechi Osemele, and I've enjoyed watching him in his rookie season.
I'm excited to cheer him on in the big game.

... that I will probably also be watching the Puppy Bowl.
Cute puppies playing?
Kitty halftime show?
Sold.

... to be angry when I can't watch ISU basketball games.
I found last night's game on a random sports channel in California.
But as soon as the game was supposed to start, I was blacked out.
Don't they know I need my Fred Hoiberg fix?

... to be really excited about the new season of "Smash."
I love love love this show.
And one of my favorite "Spring Awakening" alums is joining the cast.
I'm so excited for Andy Mientus as "Kyle."

... that I love this sign.
I saw it while I was at lunch with my mom last weekend.
Anyone else want it for their house?

\\\\////

What's OK with you?

5 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for Smash to start!! I'm very excited...and I totally would love that sign!

    Stopping by from Its OK Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaking LOVE the puppy bowl!!! Another good pandora station for working out would be pitbull. I have my own playlist, but I imagine his would be great. Yay for the new job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm only cheering for the Ravens because I like Edgar Allan Poe's poem The Raven. hehehe....

    I'm so ready for Spring Training!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Puppy Bowl but it makes me want a puppy and I have um...2. I love that sign and yes, I need that. You know I am there with you on the dating thing. Anyone who wants into my life right now is going to have to beg!
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Chopped gets me everytime. Sometimes my niece and I will text during episodes of it. I love working out to Kei$ha. Actually, I love running to her on my iPod.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover