Image Map

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Oh, how Pinteresting Wednesday


My mind is all over the place this week, so my pins are too.  
Enjoy!!

\\\\////

I want this pallet swing so bad. 


\\\\////

I'm not a big fan of the countertops in my house. Maybe I could paint them?


\\\\////

Making neckties into bracelets?  Seems easy enough.

Source: etsy.com via Micah on Pinterest

\\\\////

Cinnamon applesauce pancakes from Weight Watchers.  Sound delicious!


\\\\////

If I ever get married (and it's not likely), this bouquet seems appropriate.


\\\\////

Trying to remember this:

Source: imgfave.com via Micah on Pinterest

\\\\////

Awww ... kittens!


\\\\////

Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that bouquet! I have that pinned in my Wedding that is never going to happen board. LOL. I have thought about doing the paint thing to my kitchen counters which are boring but I keep thinking eventually I will come up with a few thousand dollars and just replace them. Sure, I will.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover