Image Map

Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK ...

... that I haven't been able to read blogs and comment as much as I want lately.
Life is a bit crazy for me right now.
And I think I may need to cut down on my blog subscriptions.
That's going to be a REALLY tough decision.

\\\\////

... to have a strange form of social anxiety.
I assume people don't like me upon first meeting me.
And then I feel like I have to work to win them over and keep them liking me.
I get really paranoid and sad when I think I'm "losing" someone.

\\\\////

... to simultaneously be dreading and excited about moving.
I hate packing.  Absolutely hate it.
But I'm eager to stop this weird commute and get closer to friends and family.
Hopefully I can get it all done quickly.

\\\\////

... that I'm already thinking about the things I'll get to do once I move.
More 5Ks, Farmer's Market, breweries, yoga in the park, etc.
There are going to be so many amenities for me to enjoy.
I cannot wait.

\\\\////

... that I have a new obsession with the show, "Impractical Jokers."
It's basically a lot of improv comedy involving unsuspecting people.
The cast is hilarious and I've had a few belly laughs.
Shout out to my temporary roommate, Courtney, for introducing me to this show. 

\\\\////

... that I've gained a little weight during this chaotic period in my life.
It's hard to keep a routine when so many other things are changing.
I haven't given up on my goal.
I'll get back at it soon.

\\\\////

... that nothing happened on the set-up I requested from another blogger.
I guess she decided I wasn't worthy.  Or he did.
Either way, they're wrong.  His loss.
Someday someone will see how awesome I am.

\\\\////

... that I'm still counting my blessings after my scary moment last Friday.
I still can't believe I never left the road and wasn't hit.
Someone was definitely looking out for me. 
And I'm pretty sure I know who it was.
\\\\////
 
What's OK with you?

2 comments:

  1. I have the same kind of social anxiety. I never know what to say past the "Hi, I'm Kristin, how are you?"
    I haven't been blogging/commenting as much as I want either, but I have been reading. Commenting takes time!
    Glad you're okay after Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having moved at the beginning of Feb, January was an overwhelming month for me. I kept telling myself I needed to pack, needed to pack, but made (too) slow progress. I ended up getting sick, giving up, going on travel, and coming back to pack boxes hours before movers arrived.
    Fingers crossed your move goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover