Image Map

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday


A few weeks ago, I installed the Pinterest app on my phone.  I haven't yet decided if that's the best or worst decision I ever made.  At night, when I'm having trouble sleeping, I browse Pinterest.  And then I get sucked down the rabbit hole and don't get to sleep until much later.  Sigh.

Either way, let's see what I've been pinning lately, shall we?

\\\\////

I've been mocked for saying something similar to this.  But it's true.

\\\\////

Yep. I can apply this to a few situations.

\\\\////

Good. Because I'm not sure I'll ever have it all figured out, but I don't want to get stuck either.

\\\\////

Bahahahaha.  This made me laugh so hard.  I love Nick.

\\\\////

Um. I melt.
Source: i.imgur.com via Micah on Pinterest

\\\\////

Really, this is all I truly want.

\\\\////

Now that I have a place to take baked goods, I should try these.

\\\\////

I had a crazy crush on him after seeing him in the touring production of "Spring Awakening." 
I may have to break out that DVD this weekend ... if I can get through all my other TV.

\\\\////

One of my new co-workers reminds me of Emma Stone.  

\\\\////

What have you been pinning lately?

3 comments:

  1. I love Emma Stone, so adorable. And I love the collage of Nick's grumpy old man face! He does it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick makes the best faces!! And you can send me a fruity pebbles cupcake anytime. :) Hope the new job is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree about the faces of Nick! Nice quotes!
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover