Image Map

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

We have to talk about "the kiss"

Now that it's been almost a week, I feel like it's time to discuss this very important moment in TV history.

Nick & Jess finally kissed on "New Girl"!!



The whole episode is pretty much amazing. It's still on my DVR, and I may have watched it four times in the past week.  I'm still trying to figure out the rules to True American because I definitely want to play that game with my friends. 

I've watched the kiss way more times than I can count.  It was really hot. So hot.  I'm kind of obsessed with that kiss now.  Weird, right?

Now, I'm sure you all know my experience in this area is limited, so I just have to ask -- do kisses like that really exist? I know it's TV and all, but it has to be based on something real, right?  

Let me know if I should aim for finding something like that or just give up altogether.  I'm counting on you, blog friends!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, it was definitely hot. I've had some great kisses in my day, but never some guy grabbing me out of the blue and kissing me like that. I think I'd kind of like it though... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say DITTO to everything on this post.

    EVERYTHING.

    And if those kisses exist I sure haven't had one yet. But I'd prefer it to happen with Nick. And soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of knew the kiss was coming because of Twitter (argh!) but WOW!!! That was intense!! But know what?!

    I've had exactly one kiss like that, but we didn't last. It's best when it's not expected though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never watched the show but via Twitter I heard about that kiss.

    And yes, kisses like that happen in real life. I have stories I can share next time we talk (via text, phone, or maybe hopefully in person- maybe I can make trip to see ya). :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover