Image Map

Monday, February 4, 2013

5 for Five

PartyOfOne

Let's see how I did with last week's goals, shall we?

\\\\////

Write at least 1K words a day. 
I wrote almost 4K words total, so I fell just a little short.
I'm still happy to be writing though.
  
Do at least 45 minutes of cardio every day.
 I succeeded at this for three days.
And on one of those days, I did 90 minutes of cardio.

 Do one random act of kindness. 
When I drove through Starbucks last week, I paid for the car behind me.
It's such a small cost, I don't mind.  

Try spaghetti squash.
I didn't make Kristin's recipe, because I didn't buy all the ingredients.
But I did enjoy the spaghetti squash. I see lots of possibilities.
 Go to bed by eleven. 
I did this every day except on the weekends.
That's allowed, right?


Three out of five?  I'll take it.

\\\\////

And, now, for the week ahead.  
I am getting ready to start my new job, which is going to involve a lot of organization.
So this week's goals are mostly tailored to that.
  
Mail my Cupid Swap package.
I'm so excited to send out my gift, and I hope she loves it.
I realize I may not receive mine before I take off this weekend, so my recap blog post might be late. 
  
Go to the library for an audiobook or two.
I am going to be doing a TON of driving the next few weeks.
I need a good book to keep me company.  

Plan outfits for next week. 
For the past three months, I've been in comfy clothes and jeans.
I have no idea what's even in my work wardrobe anymore. 

Visit Anytime Fitness.
I don't want to stall my workouts even with other life changes.
Since I'll be traveling between lots of places, I think AF could be a good fit for me. 

Schedule blog posts for next week.
I don't know how much time I'll have to blog as I adjust to my new schedule.
Might as well have a bunch of posts ready to go.

 \\\\////

What are your goals for the week?
Link up with Jenn and Jessica and share!

3 comments:

  1. hey girl! i just wanted to let you know that i nominated you for an award, if you would like to accept!

    http://lovinjosiah87.blogspot.com/2013/02/its-monday-whoo-hoo-another-award.html

    just leave me a comment anytime with the link to the blog post! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three out of five is good, girl! That's definitely a great accomplishment...good job! I like your goals for the week ahead, too! I'm so excited for you and your new position. I know that you'll accomplish everything that you need to in order to get yourself ready for your new job! Thanks for linking up with us as always, Micah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last week I went into it with more than enough blog post ideas. This week? Notsomuch. Some weeks will be better/easier than others for you once you get into your new routine.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover