Image Map

Monday, March 4, 2013

5 for Five


FantasticallyAverage


Here's how I did last week ...

Get in at least two workouts.
I didn't work out at all.
Between crappy weather and some social obligations, there just wasn't time.
Fail. And I'm definitely feeling it.

Start packing up the house.
I packed up my movies and threw out some things.
I also sold my treadmill on Facebook.
I call that a win. 

Make dinner for my temporary roommate.
I made steak and salad one night.
It was pretty delicious too, if I may say so.
I need to do this at least once a week.

Take the stairs up at least three out of five days.
Nope.  It didn't happen.
I don't have a good excuse either.
It just didn't. 

Perform a Random Act of Kindness.
Yikes.  Another fail.
To be fair, I wasn't out in public a whole lot.
I'll get back on this soon.

Two out of five does not make me happy.

\\\\//// 

Get in at least two workouts.
I really need to keep up with my fitness.
It's going to be a busy week for my temporary roommate.
But that's no excuse for me. I need to get moving.

Pack up the kitchen.
I'm not using any of my kitchen stuff.
That'll be an easy thing to pack.
Or so I'd like to think.

Make dinner for my temporary roommate.
Yep. I'm keeping this one on there.
Until I no longer have a temporary roommate.
 Which will probably/hopefully be soon.

Take the stairs up at least three out of five days.
I'm going to try this one on here again.
Depending on my shoes, I will see how this works out.
Also, we're slated for more snow. Wet shoes + stairs makes me nervous. 

Write at least 3,000 words in my novel.
I've been neglecting my writing.
I miss my characters.
I need to get back at this.  

\\\\////

Come back next week to see how I did.
Happy Monday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover