Image Map

Thursday, April 18, 2013

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK ...

... that I skipped working out last night and stayed in.
I knew Rangers-Cubs baseball would be rained out, so I thought about catching a movie.
But I haven't gone straight home from work in a long time.
I decided it was time for a night in comfy clothes on my couch.
I have no regrets.

... that I'll be hitting a double workout tonight.
After BodyPump, I'm going to stick around for Zumba.
That's two intense hours of fitness, but I love both of them, so it'll be good.
It'll make up for last night's laziness.
And it'll be fun.

... to be over the weather lately.
I'm so tired of cold temperatures, rain and even a threat of snow.
I'm ready for spring!!
I want afternoon runs, patio beers and yoga in the park.
Please, Mother Nature, bring it soon.

... that I feel like I don't have a lot to say on the blog lately.
I don't know if it's a block or if I'm just tired. (It might be both.)
I have a lot on my mind, but I'm not sure how much I want to share.
Are there things you wish I'd write about?
Tell me in the comments.

...  to be pretty excited about two upcoming baby showers.
The guests of honor are some long-time friends I haven't seen in a while.
They're both expecting baby boys in the next few months too.
It should be a lot of fun seeing them and helping them celebrate.
Time to go shopping, I think.

... to still get weirded out when my friends have kids.
Yes, I know many people my age (and younger) have kids, but it's just not where I'm at.
I would love to be a mom someday, but I'm not ready now.
I'm just trying to keep myself and my cats alive.  
But my friends with kids probably think my life is weird too.

... to be sad for all my friends who have lost pets recently.
I know I will one day have to say "goodbye" to my girls, but I can't imagine it right now.
Count me among the people who see pets as family.
Losing a furry pal is heartbreaking and painful.
Thoughts and prayers to my friends dealing with this grief.

... that I'm still a bit perplexed by Bloglovin'.
I mean, it's a great tool, and there are features I really like.
But I'm not fully comfortable with it yet. 
And I feel like I lost a few readers in the switch.
Are you still out there?  Are you following me?

What's OK with you?

1 comment:

  1. Bloglovin worked better a few weeks ago. It has been off for about 2 weeks. Sometimes things just get in the way of blogs. Just write what you feel. You will get there!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover