Image Map

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Linking up with Jamie

I'm loving ...

... seeing all the acts of humanity from Monday's tragedy in Boston.
The bombing was horrible, but there have also been some amazing moments.
People rushing toward the blasts to help each other, residents helping displaced runners, etc.
Maybe not everyone in the world is a jerk.

... the tact and thoughtfulness exhibited by MOST of my friends on social media.
Most of the posts were for prayer, thoughts and wishes of well-being.
I only saw a few who chose to be self-righteous, snarky or political.
It was nice to see the good outweighed the bad.

... that there will be a sequel to "Pitch Perfect."
I wish we didn't have to wait until 2015.
And I hope it doesn't suck.
Other than that, it's aca-awesome!

... that I get to see Tim Stop this weekend.
It's been TWO WHOLE MONTHS since I last saw him perform.
A fix is long overdue.
It'll be a good time.

... that "Awkward." is back with a new season.
Obviously, with no cable, I'll have to wait a few days to see the new episodes.
Still, I've missed Jenna, Matty and the gang.
I'm ready to see what's in store for them.

... that my Rangers are currently in Chicago to take on the Cubs, the team I grew up watching.
It's tough to know who to cheer for, as I have no hate for the Cubs.  Not even a little.
Of course, my heart belongs to the Rangers, so they probably win out.
It's too bad weather might not let them finish this series.

... this quote I saw while I was out running the other day.
A little inspiration during a workout is always appreciated.
I'm sharing it with all of you.

\\\\////

What are you loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover