Image Map

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Music Monday: NKOTB - "Remix (I Like The)"

I'm not the least bit embarrassed to confess that I'm obsessed with this song.  And let's be real, I still love NKOTB like I did when I was nine.  It's safe to say I won't marry Joe McIntyre like I thought I would back then.  (I won't be marrying my other boyband crush, Lance Bass, either.)  But that doesn't stop me from loving these boys and the fact that they continue to make music. I saw them live a few years ago and it's still one of the best shows I've been to in a long time.  I hope they swing nearby again soon so I can go back for more.

Also, I have to say -- I kind of like to pretend this song is about me.  It hits pretty close to home for me in a lot of the lyrics.  I mean, I'm still pretty much a wallflower, but I'm working on becoming that heartbreaker.

And it's definitely been added to my running playlist.  Love it. 


4 comments:

  1. This is the first New NKOTB song I've heard (I've been ignoring them because I'm angry them and BSB are back; I'm still waiting for 'N SYNC) and I'm half ashamed to admit that I love it. Seriously. Going on my playlist immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that I am not a fan of this song... While it's super catchy, I just don't really like the beat... I better get on the liking it boat though since I will have to hear it a LOT this summer... XoXo

    P.S. I will definitely have to play closer attention to the lyrics sis... Maybe I'll like it then! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover