Image Map

Monday, May 13, 2013

5 for Five


PartyOfOne

Check out how I did last week:

Maintain a normal sleep schedule. 
Stress keeps me up at night.
Depression/lack of motivation keeps me in bed in the mornings.
Blech.
 
Get in five workouts.
I totally rocked this.
I ran twice (including Saturday's 5K), did Zumba once and did BodyPump twice.

Re-organize the fridge.
My fridge is so much cleaner now.
And I had some bad food in there that needed to go.

Finish reading "Reached."
I actually finished in about two sittings.
You can read my review/thoughts here.

Re-organize my closet.
I moved some stuff around, but I have more work to do.
So I'm counting this has half-done.

I cannot break this 3 of 5 pattern.

\\\\////

 Here are my new goals for the week ahead:

Get up by 8 a.m. each day. 
Maybe I need to be more specific to be successful.
This might be tough earlier in the week because Rangers are on the West Coast.
But I'm going to try.
 
Go somewhere new to eat.
Yeah, I probably shouldn't be spending money.
But I need to get out of the house now and then. 

Get in five workouts.
Keeping this one.
It's become my only social interaction, so I need it. 

Spend at least two mornings writing.
I think my readers will appreciate this.
My next novel has been slow going.

Re-organize my closet.
I've let things get a little messy in there.
Time to do some work.

\\\\//// 

Come back next week to see how I did.
Happy Monday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover