Image Map

Monday, May 20, 2013

5 For Five


PartyOfOne

Check out how I did last week:

Get up by 8 a.m. each day. 
I set my alarm, but ... I hit snooze til at least nine.
Sometimes later.
Sleeping in is too easy right now.
 
Go somewhere new to eat.
I went to El Rodeo for lunch last Thursday.
And I went to Cozy Cafe for Friday's dinner.

Get in five workouts.
Success.
I had some really good workouts last week.

Spend at least two mornings writing.
I only wrote one morning.
Ugh.

Re-organize my closet.
I have no good excuse.
I've just been lazy.

Well, I broke the 3 for 5 pattern ... and went 2 for 5.
Blech.

\\\\////

 Here are my new goals for the week ahead:

Get up by 8 a.m. each day. 
I'm going to try this one again.I'm still hoping my unemployment will be short-lived.
No need to get completely out of normal sleep patterns.

Complete a four-mile run.
I'm trying to ease into longer distances.
Last week, I completed a 3.5-mile run in good time.
I think adding half a mile a week is reasonable. 

Spend at least five hours writing.
Maybe if I commit to blocks of time instead of a whole morning, I'll be better.
This really shouldn't be too difficult.
And I could finish a few chapters in this time. 

Re-organize my closet.
My shoes are a disaster.
And I'm pretty sure I can put away my winter clothes.
I need to just do this.

Cook at home at least six days this week.
I really need to watch money.
And I've made some bad food choices.
There's no need to reverse good habits. 
\\\\//// 

Come back next week to see how I did.
Happy Monday everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. As a fellow unemployee, I totally get the need to make good habits. For a while I was doing really well, I would spend 15 minutes a day cleaning and it was amazing how much better the apartment looked. But I fell off the band wagon a bit. Just need to dive back on! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover